The Satyavati Spiritual Foundation was established by Villy Doctor in 2009 with the vision to spread the ‘Satya Meditation’ technique and knowledge of its vast benefits.
Satya Meditation is an extremely simple, scientific meditation technique, developed and perfected by Villy Doctor with the aim to gift its practitioners with an instant connection to the universal energy. Think of it as your own super-speed WiFi connection to the universe. Unlike other meditation techniques that may profess a long, difficult journey to “enlightenment”, the Satya Meditation technique is easy to adopt by everyone, irrespective of age, gender or religion.
The mission of the Satyavati Spiritual Foundation is to:
- Establish peace in the world through meditation
- Bring healing and positive health to people
- Create happy, healthy, fulfilled beings
- Awaken the primordial energy within every human being through Satya Realisation
Since its inception, the Satyavati Spiritual Foundation has shared this knowledge with millions of people in India, Nepal, Japan, Canada, UAE, USA and beyond through:
- Basic classes
- Advance meditation programmes
- Stress management workshops
- Specially designed corporate events
- Teacher’s training programmes
- Self-healing through meditation
- Interactive programmes with children at schools
- Meditation camps with underprivileged children
- Meditations tailored for professional groups, eg: doctors, IAS officers, architects, lawyers, nurses
The Foundation has conducted innumerable meditations and workshops with leading organisations that include Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Reliance Industries Limited, Vodafone India Ltd., Nokia (UAE), Google Inc., (San Francisco), Surya Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (Kathmandu), to name just a few.
It has also conducted several meditations at schools, universities and institutions, including at University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Princeton Centre of Yoga and Health, Kendriya Vidyalaya Kathmandu, and in Mumbai at Bai Avabai Framji Petit Girls High School, St Andrews Church Hall, Arya Vidya Mandir, Byculla Prison, for the officers at Agripada Police Station and at Breach Candy Hospital.
The Foundation has meditation and counselling centres across India and in key cities around the world. As it is the mission of the Foundation to spread the benefits of meditation as widely as possible, Satya Meditation is not taught commercially but instead is offered freely. There are no charges for the courses and no person involved in its teaching receives any material remuneration. All expenses are met by donations from people who have experienced the benefits of Satya Meditation and wish to give others the opportunity to benefit from it also.